Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139.31 1.00 proj of May 6 - Jun 5 rally from Jun 22 low
- RES 3: 128.69 61.8% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 2: 127.50 High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 1: 126.95 0.764 proj of May 6 - Jun 5 rally from Jun 22 low
- PRICE: 126.65 @ 10:42 BST Sep 1
- SUP 1: 125.25/14 20-day EMA / Low Aug 27
- SUP 2: 124.44 Low Aug 21
- SUP 3: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11 and key support
- SUP 4: 123.77 50-day EMA
EURJPY is holding onto gains and is once again trading above recent key resistance at 126.67, Aug 13 high. The breach of 126.67 confirms a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since early May and open 126.95, a Fibonacci projection. Sustained gains would also set the scene for an extension towards 127.50, the Mar 1, 2019 high and a key resistance. On the downside, initial support lies at 125.25.