Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading mildly higher, off late overnight lows on modest volume.
Early overnight risk off buying in 5s and 10s as US Pres Trump, speaking at
Phoenix, Az rally, threatened to shut down government if needed to get funding
for US-Mexico border wall; also indicated that US could eventually pull out of
NAFTA. Modest FX acct buying as USD dipped. Equities lower (emini -8.75,
2444.0), gold higher (+4.41, 1289.55), oil softer (WTI -0.16, 47.67). Current
* Sep Ultra bonds up 12/32 at 168-12 (167-26L/168-13H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 9/32 at 155-28 (155-16L/155-29H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 3/64 at 126-21 (126-16L/126-21.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 1.5/32 at 118-15.75 (118-13.25L/118-16H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up .25/32 at 108-07.5 (108-06.75L/108-07.5H)