Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading weaker, following initial move in EGBs, holding near
bottom of range while EGBs rebound slightly. US Pres Trump said will put more
troops into Afghanistan, pressure Pakistan to not harbor terror affiliated
group. Equities firmer (emini +5.50, 2433.5), gold weaker (-5.93, 1285.93), oil
little higher (WTI +0.04, 47.41). Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 18/32 at 168-07 (168-04L/168-26H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 14/32 at 155-23 (155-21L/156-07H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 7/64 at 126-20 (126-19.5L/126-28H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 4.5/32 at 118-15 (118-14.75L/118-19.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 108-07.25 (108-07.25L/108-08.5H)