Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Treasury Futures making new session highs late, DXY/YEN
hovering mildly higher after a big morning dip (+0.20, 110.26) as DXY climbs to
session highs (+0.678, 95.354), equities continue to fall lower, FANG stocks
lead large selloff in stocks this afternoon, Curves continue flattening, update:
* 2s10s -2.199, 31.741 (31.570L/34.708H);
* 2s30s -2.650, 46.232 (45.999L/49.407H);
* 5s30s -0.612, 27.177 (26.534L/28.530H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 1-18/32 at 159-29 (158-08L/160-00H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 1-02/32 at 145-10 (144-05L/145-11H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 13/32 at 120-13 (119-30L/120-13H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 07.25/32 at 113-24 (113-15.75L/113-24.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 02.25/32 at 105-31 (105-28.5L/105-31.25H)