Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.08 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 3: 115.51 High Mar 10, 2017
- RES 2: 114.99 1.50 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 1: 114.70/73 High Oct 20 / High Nov 6, 2017
- PRICE: 114.21 @ 16:27 BST Oct 26
- SUP 1: 112.89 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.51 Low Oct 8
- SUP 4: 110.82/80 Low Oct 4 / High Aug 11
Recent USDJPY dips are considered corrective and bullish trend conditions remain intact. A recent key bullish technical development has been the confirmed breach of a long-term trendline (at 113.41) drawn off the Dec 1975 high. The trend higher has accelerated and momentum and MA studies continue to point north. Attention is on 114.99 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm support is seen at 112.08, Sep 30 high and a recent breakout level.