Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Tsys drifting around mildly lower levels in the second half,
holding a narrow range on light volume (TYU<660k).
- General opinion reflected by market is little new ground covered. was brief
period of selling down to (mild) session lows then steady (but mild) buying
around time Powell mentioned protectionist trade policies not good.
- Back to summer trade (not much expected from House FSC testimony tomorrow)
Bullard Friday ahead Saturday blackout.
- US$ index firmer: DXY +0.475 to 94.986; US$/Yen higher +.58 to 112.87
(112.93H/112.23L); equities stronger (emini +16.25, 2812.75); gold hammered (XAU
-13.771, 1227.23); West Texas crude near steady after Mon's sell-off (WTI +0.18,
- Participants stayed close to the sidelines, traders disappointed, were keen to
hear more on curve flattening and trade war implications; too many unknowns for
them to game out. Two-way flow on range, some deal-tied hedging across curve
(MUFG 6-parter covers 3Y-20Y). Tsy cash/ylds: 2Y 99-25 (2.611%), 5Y 99-12
(2.759%), 10Y 100-04 (2.858%), 30Y 103-02.5 (2.968%)