Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys have come under some modest pressure in recent Asia-Pacific
dealing but operate off of lows, sticking to a 3 tick range, after a fresh YTD
high for USD/JPY & a strong morning session for the Nikkei 225 added pressure.
- Some have suggested that pension rebalancing should be supportive for the
space at quarter end.
- Eurodollar futures have experienced a low volume session, and last trade unch.
to 1.0 tick higher.
- Focus Friday falls on comments from Fed's Williams & Barkin, as well as PCE
- T-Notes last 118.25, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.050%.