Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys & T-Notes finished the session a shade lower, with the curve
running modestly steeper on the day. T-Notes operated on strong volume during
the Asia-Pacific session in spite of widespread regional holidays, with NAFTA
headlines spurring/driving activity.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston President Eric Rosengren on Monday repeated his
call for the central bank to raise interest rates gradually to a "mildly
restrictive stance" over the next few years despite recognising "clear signs of
rising risk" from abroad. While Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari said
that the Federal Reserve might be "overdoing it" with its interest rate
increases as the economy has yet to reach full employment.
- Mkt had little reaction to the latest round of ISM & PMI m'fing surveys.
- Focus remains on potential corporate issuance form Comcast later this week.
- The Eurodollar strip finished steady to slightly lower, going out in the
middle of the range. There was interest in the EDZ8/Z9 spread which was sold in
size via outrights as the spread tightened a touch on the day.
- T-Notes last 118.20, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.084%.