Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
TURKISH LIRA: Turkish Lira has started the morning session on the front foot,
with couple of event.
1) Trump said a ceasefire in northern Syria is now permanent and lifted
sanctions on Turkey as a result.
2) These hit our screens at 06.11BST:
-New Turkish tax draft law text says number of income tax brackets to be
increased to seven from four
- New Turkish tax draft law text says new tax brackets will increase tax for
- New Turkish tax draft law text says new property tax envisaged for high-value
*ALL EYES turns to Turkey Rate decision at 12.00BST/07.00ET. Expectation are
going for 100bps CUT to 15.50%. Range goes from Unchanged at 16.5% to 225bps cut
to 14.25%. Barclays, Citi and ING are going for Unchanged.