Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 177.00 Bear channel top drawn off the Aug 5 high
- RES 3: 176.58 High Aug 27
- RES 2: 176.29/30 20- and 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 175.82 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 175.58 @ 04:49 BST Sep 1
- SUP 1: 175.06/04 Low Jul 2 / Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 174.80 Low Aug Jun 17
- SUP 3: 174.67 Bear channel base drawn off the Aug 5 high
- SUP 4: 174.62 61.8% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
Bund futures are unchanged and maintain a bearish tone. Last week saw the contract trade below the former key support at 175.25, Aug 14 low to touch a low of 175.06 before finding some support. The break confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August. The focus is on weakness below 175.00 towards 174.65, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, resistance is at 176.58, Aug 27 high.