Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.310 High Aug 4 and 5
- RES 3: 135.240 High Aug 6
- RES 2: 135.140 High Aug 21 and key resistance
- RES 1: 135.070 Intraday high
- PRICE: 135.010 @ 04:44 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 134.825/817 20- and 50-day EMAs
- SUP 2: 134.530 Low Sep 1 and a key support
- SUP 3: 134.450 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Aug 17
BOBL futures traded higher yesterday and the contract is holding onto gains. Price has traded above a trendline at 135.014, drawn off the Jul 31 high. A clear breach of this hurdle would strengthen a bullish theme and pave the way for strength towards 135.140, Aug 21 high and beyond. On the downside, initial support lies at 134.825/817, the 20- and 50-day EMAs. Key support however is at 134.530, Sep 1 low.