Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139.70 Low Mar 3 (cont)
- RES 3: 139.05 High Mar 12 (cont)
- RES 2: 138.99 High May 22 (cont)
- RES 1: 138.93 High Aug 4
- PRICE: 136.81 @ Close Aug 13
- SUP 1: 136.74 Low Aug 12
- SUP 2: 136.53 61.8 % Jun - Aug Rally
- SUP 3: 136.39 23.6% Mar - May Rally
- SUP 4: 135.30 200-dma (cont)
The losing streak for Gilt futures extended to seven consecutive sessions of lower lows Wednesday, opening further the gap with contract highs printed last week at 138.93. This has weakened the previously resolutely bullish outlook, with prices now below both the 50- and 100-dmas. The close below 137.51 is a bearish development, opening a further leg lower to Fib supports at 136.39/53.