Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 128.10 2.500 projection of the May 13 - 19 price swing
- RES 3: 127.89 2.236 proj of the May 13 - 19 price swing
- RES 2: 127.74/82 High May 7, 26 / High Apr 20 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 127.37 High May 28
- PRICE: 127.16 @ Close Jun 7
- SUP 1: 126.70 Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: 126.55 Low May 21
- SUP 3: 126.12 Low May 19
- SUP 4: 125.94 Low May 13 and key support
Gilt futures broader outlook remains bearish. Recent gains stalled on May 27, resulting in a sharp pullback. This signals the end of the recent corrective recovery. If correct, it suggests scope for short-term weakness that would expose last month's low of 125.94 on May 13. This level also represents the bear trigger. Key short-term resistance is marked by the highs of early May and late April where a break would instead be bullish.