Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-27 1.50 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 3: 133-21 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 133-11 1.236 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 1: 133-06+ Intraday high
- PRICE: 133-02 @ 11:46 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 132-00+ 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 131-18 Low Jun 3 and 4 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 131-01/130-31+ Low May 19 / Low May 13
- SUP 4: 130-23+/17+ Low Apr 29 / Low Apr 13
US 10y futures are trading higher, maintaining this week's strength. Resistance at 132-20+, May 7 high has been breached. This marked a key S/T hurdle for bulls and the break removes recent bearish concerns and suggests scope for stronger gains. Attention is on the 133-11, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key near-term support has been defined at 131-18, the Jun 3, 4 low. Initial support is at 132-00+, the 20-day EMA.