Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4153.00 High Jun 17 and bull trigger
- RES 3: 4121.00 High Jun 25
- RES 2: 4101.50 High Jul 1 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 4063.00 High Jul 16
- PRICE: 4034.50 @ 05:44 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 3895.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 3871.00 Low May 19
- SUP 3: 3830.00 Low May 13 and a key support
- SUP 4: 3779.00 Low Mar 26
EUROSTOXX 50 futures maintain a bearish tone despite the recovery from Monday's low. The contract last week failed to challenge 4101.50, Jul 1 high and the subsequent sell-off resulted in a resumption of the bear cycle from Jun 17. 3951.50, Jul 8 low has been breached and this signals scope for weakness towards 3871.00, May 19 low ahead of key support at 3830.00, May 13 low. Key Short-term resistance is at 4101.50, Jul 1 high.