Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 173.79 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 173.32 76.4% retracement of the Mar 25 - May 19 sell-off
- RES 2: 173.16 High Jun 11
- RES 1: 173.03 High Jun 21
- PRICE: 172.09 @ 05:17 BST Jun 22
- SUP 1: 171.93 Low Jun 21
- SUP 2: 171.80/37 Low Jun 17 / Low Jun 3
- SUP 3: 170.99 Low Mar 31 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 170.56 Low May 24
Bund futures traded lower yesterday. The recent pullback is still considered corrective and while 171.80, Jun 17 low remains intact, scope is seen for a push higher. Note that the contract last week found support just below the 50-day EMA, reinforcing the importance of 171.80 as a short-term pivot level. A break lower would strengthen a bearish case. On the upside, key resistance and bull trigger is at 173.16, Jun 11 high.