Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 153.82 High Feb 12 (cont)
- RES 3: 153.40 1.236 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 2: 152.66 1.00 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 1: 152.45 High Jun 11
- PRICE: 152.32 @ Close Jun 11
- SUP 1: 150.75 Low Jun 10
- SUP 2: 150.11 Low Low Jun 8 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 149.53 Low May 28
- SUP 4: 148.80 Low May 25
BTP futures traded higher again Friday and the contract maintains the current bullish cycle following the reversal from the 147.00 low on Mar 19. With bulls clearly in control and momentum still positive, attention is on 152.66 next, a Fibonacci projection. The contract is also approaching the Feb high of 153.82. On the downside, firm support has been defined at 150.11, Jun 8 low. Initial support is at yesterday's low of 150.75, Jun 10 low.