Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.835 1.500 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 134.758 1.382 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 134.663 1.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 134.510 1.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- PRICE: 134.410 @ 05:08 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 134.104 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 133.860 Low May 28 and 31 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 133.690 Low May 24
- SUP 4: 133.450 Low May 20 and the bear trigger
Bobl futures remain bullish and traded higher once again Friday. On Jun 4, price cleared 134.100. May 26 and 27 high. The break confirms a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, highlighting an uptrend. Scope is for a move towards 134.510 next, a Fibonacci projection and Friday's high. Key short-term support has been defined at 133.860, May 28 and 31 low. Initial support is at 134.104.