Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $488.40 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $478.55 - High May 18
- RES 2: $471.10 - High Jun 1
- RES 1: $462.75 - High Jul 27
- PRICE: $451.00 @ 12:31 BST Jul 30
- SUP 1: $440.25 - High Jul 7 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $414.32 - Major trendline drawn from Mar 19, 2020 low (cont)
- SUP 3: $409.40 - Low Jun 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $400.00 - Low Apr 12
Copper futures are consolidating but maintain a bullish tone. Recent gains resulted in a break of resistance at $440.25, the Jul 6 high. This improves the short-term bullish outlook and note, price has also traded above $458.22, 61.8% of the May - Jun sell-off. This signals scope for an extension towards $471.10, Jun 1 high. On the downside, $440.25, the recent breakout level marks initial support.