Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.235 2.00 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 112.213 1.764 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 112.216 1.618 proj of the May 24 - 27 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 112.210 High Jun 11
- PRICE: 112.195 @ 5:22 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 112.160 Low Jun 10
- SUP 2: 112.150 Low Jun 4, 7, 8
- SUP 3: 112.145 Low Jun 3
- SUP 4: 112.135 Low May 27, 28 and 31 and key near-term support
Schatz futures remain firm. Last week the contract cleared resistance at 112.180, May 27 high. The break higher highlights a stronger short-term bullish tone signalling scope for a climb towards 112.216 and 112.223 next, Fibonacci projections. Key trend support has been defined at 112.135, late May lows where a break is required to reinstate a bearish theme. Initial support is at 112.160, Jun 10 low.