Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 176.64 High Feb 11 (cont)
- RES 3: 176.38 1.382 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 2: 176.30 76.4% retracement of the Dec '20 - May sell-off (cont)
- RES 1: 176.28 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 175.56 @ 04:54 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 174.77/45 High Jul 8 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 2: 173.70 LowJul 13 and 14
- SUP 3: 173.15 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 173.04 Channel base drawn off the May 19 low
Bund futures maintain a firmer tone. Price is holding above the former resistance of 174.77, Jul 8 high. The clear break of this level strengthened a bullish case, confirmed a resumption of the uptrend and marked a bullish breakout of the rising channel drawn off the May 19 low. Attention is on 176.38, a Fibonacci projection. We do note though that momentum is overbought and this is being monitored. Initial support is at 174.77.