Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US state Dept Spox Ned Price issues a statement on the 50th anniversary of Turkey's closing of the Theological school of Halki urging Turkey to respect the right to freedom of religion as enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and allow the reopening of the Seminary
- Health Min Koca says 87% of active covid-19 patients are not fully vaccinated, pointing to a "very rapid increase" in infections in the last two weeks.
- Notes vaccinations are at 65% in Istanbul but will hopefully reach 75% soon
- Turkey says UN move to extend Cyprus peacekeeping mandate has 'no value for us' and ignores the will of the Turkish Cypriot people.
- TNRC authorities say action was taken without its consent and calls on the UN to rectify the situation
- NATO launches training programme for Afghan soldiers in Turkey.
- Meanwhile, Turkish defense Ministry said Turkish troops will not partake in any combat operations in Afghanistan, except for "self-defense" purposes