Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US Treasuries open NY higher, 5Y and 7Y notes outperforming as
US market players return to work after Monday Columbus Day holiday; Canada
markets also return after Canada Thanksgiving Mon. US 10Y note is at 2.354%, vs.
day's high yield of 2.370% hit at 3:08am ET.
- TOKYO saw foreign central bank buying in the Tsys long end. Asian banks bought
5Y and 10Y notes. Dealers sold 10Y notes to prepare for 3/10/30Y auctions that
begin with 3Y and 10Y auctions Wed. Meanwhile Japanese accounts paid in US long
end swaps. China also has returned after last week's holiday week.
- LONDON: Tsys aided by Spain/Catalan worries. End-users bought 2Y notes.
- US SWAPS: Running steady/mixed, mild two-way flows in 5Y, 10Y.
- US EURODLR FUTURES: Modestly higher, flatter.
- US HIGH-GRADE CORPS/SOVS: Quatar eyed to do $9.0B in international bonds, no
time set yet; Wed to bring $3.0B EIB 5y note.
- COMMODITIES: NYMEX crude oil traded up 1.17% at $50.16.