Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi currently speaking in the Commons (link here) on the COVID-19 pandemic and the relaxation of regulations that came into force in England today.
- On the prospect of the UK vaccinating teenagers against COVId-91: "Although we are not taking this step today, the JCVI is keeping this under review and they will be looking at more data as it becomes available."
- Zahawi: Vaccine uptake among 18-30 years old 'too low' and 'needs to increase'.
- Zahawi: Ratio between new cases and hospitalisations is the lowest as it has ever been during the pandemic.
- Says that individuals in critical job roles will be exempt from self-isolation if they are double vaccinated.
- Vaccine proof to be required for entry to mass venues such as nightclubs from September, proof of a negative test will not be sufficient.