Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Weaker by the bell, at/near late session lows with the
long end underperforming. Rather muted volume propped up by decent Sep/Dec roll
volume, particularly in 5yr futures. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 26/32 at 167-31 (167-29L/168-26H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 19/32 at 155-18 (155-17L/156-07H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 9.5/64 at 126-17.5 (126-17.5L/126-28H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 5.75/32 at 118-13.75 (118-13.75L/118-19.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 108-07 (108-07L/108-08.5H)