Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Senior EU official Sabine Weyand has stated that the text of the EU-China Comprehensive Agreement on Investment (CAI) will be published next week.
- Speaking to the Center for Strategic and International Studies Weyand, a senior EU trade negotiator from Germany, stated that the EU sees China as a 'cooperative partner, a systemic rival, and an economic competitor'.
- Also says that the CAI should not have come as a 'surprise' to the US, given that the target date of the agreement was public knowledge.
- Says that comparing any level playing field provisions in the CAI to the Trade and Cooperation Agreement with the UK 'makes little sense'.