Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund is close to the next psychological support at 171.00, but next target remains at the -0.246% yield level which equate to the 170.50 ish area.
- Couple of spread to keep an eye on, are the BTP/Bund spread trending below the 100bps (tighter) level and the Gilt/Bund which targets the March high at 113.4868, also the widest level since 11th November 2019.
- We have no tier 1 data left for Europe, albeit EU CPI, but final reading here.
- On the other side of the pond, sees US Michigan Prelim release.
- Some focus today, with most investors already looking towards the Fed next week, on ECB de Cos, Makhlouf,, BoE Bailey speaks on IMF Panel.
- ECB release 1st voluntary TLTRO repayments, where the Banks can pay back money drawn under TLTRO (11.05BST)
Chart source: Bloomberg