Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8659 High Jul 21
- RES 2: 0.8614/18 High Sep 7 / 76.4% of the Jul 20 - Aug 10 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8585 High Sep 20
- PRICE: 0.8584 @ 16:35 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 0.8502/01 76.4% of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 rally / Low Sep 16
- SUP 2: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 3: 0.8466 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8450 Low Aug 10 and the bear trigger
EURGBP broke out of its consolidating trend, inching higher to work against the bearish outlook. Key short-term resistance at 0.8614, Sep 7 high remains intact for now, but initial resistance at 0.8563 has been cleared. For price to return lower, focus needs to shift back to 0.8506, probed last week and marking the Aug 19 low. A continuation lower would open 0.8484, Aug 16 low ahead of 0.8450, Aug 10 low and the bear trigger. A break of 0.8450 would confirm a resumption of the primary downtrend.