Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 177-19 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 177-14 High Aug 27
- RES 2: 176-27 Bear channel top drawn off the Aug 6 high
- RES 1: 175-26 High Aug 31
- PRICE: 174-22 @ 11:34 BST, Sep 1
- SUP 1: 173-16 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 172-24 1.000 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
- SUP 3: 172-16 Bear channel base drawn off the Aug 16 high
- SUP 4: 171-13 1.236 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
30yr futures remain bearish. The contract stalled at 178-13 on Aug 24 and bearish pressure has dominated since. Friday and Monday's gains are likely a correction. Last week's sell-off also resulted in a breach of 175-28, Aug 13 low confirming a bear trend and a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. The focus is on 172-16, bear channel base drawn off the Aug 6 high and just below a Fibonacci projection. Channel resistance is at 176-27.