Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $502.60 - 2.00 proj of Aug 19 - Sep 13 - Sep 21 price swing
- RES 3: $500.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $490.68 - 1.764 proj of Aug 19 - Sep 13 - Sep 21 price swing
- RES 1: $482.30/87.05 - High Oct 18 / High May 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $442.10 @ 13:30 BST Oct 26
- SUP 1: $438.40/432.43 - 50-day EMA / 61.8% of Sep 21 - Oct 18 rally
- SUP 2: $420.65 - 76.4% retracement of the Sep 21 - Oct 18 rally
- SUP 3: $411.40 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 4: $405.45/401.60 - Low Sep 30 / Low Sep 21
Copper continues to trend lower as the pullback that started Oct 18 extends. Futures have traded through the 20-day EMA and sights are on the 50-day EMA that intersects at 438.40. A break of the 50-day average woud signal scope for a deeper pullback and this would open 432.43, 61.8% retracement of the Sep 21 - Oct 18 rally. The 76.4% level is at 420.65. Initial key resistance is at 482.30, Oct 18 high.