Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 154.64 High Sep 22 / 23 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 153.59 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 151.90/153.12 50-day EMA / High Nov 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 150.10 @ Close Nov 24
- SUP 1: 149.59 Low Nov 24
- SUP 2: 149.41 61.8% retracement of the Nov 1 - 10 rally
- SUP 3: 148.54 76.4% retracement of the Nov 1 - 10 rally
- SUP 4: 147.12 Low Nov 1 and the bear trigger
BTP futures traded lower again yesterday. This week's move down has resulted in a break of support at 150.72, Nov 12 low. The move through this level undermines the recent bull theme and a deeper sell-off would open 149.41 next, a Fibonacci retracement level. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 153.12, Nov 10 high where a break is required to reinstate the recent bullish theme. Initial resistance is at 151.90.