Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.290 High Sep 20
- RES 3: 112.255 High Sep 23 and Oct 5 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 112.220 High Oct 14
- RES 1: 112.175 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 112.050 @ 05:25 BST Oct 22
- SUP 1: 112.025 2.00 proj of the Sep 20 - 28 - Oct 5 price swing
- SUP 2: 112.00 Round number support
- SUP 3: 111.990 Low Aug 14 and 26, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 111.967 2.50 proj of the Sep 20 - 28 - Oct 5 price swing
From a trend perspective, Schatz futures are unchanged and remain in a downtrend although price action has been volatile this week. Fresh lows reinforce the downtrend and the break lower this week confirms a resumption of the downtrend and maintains the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. The focus is on 112.025 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, initial resistance is at 112.175, the 20-day EMA.