Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 127.09 61.8% retracement of the Aug - Oct downleg
- RES 3: 126.84 Low Sep 17
- RES 2: 126.39 50.0% retracement of the Aug - Oct downleg
- RES 1: 125.72 High Oct 1
- PRICE: 125.63 @ 14:32 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 124.55 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 123.43 Low Oct 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 123.16 Low Feb 27, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 4: 122.75 2.236 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
Gilt futures have accelerated higher today and in the process have highlighted a possible S/T reversal. In pattern terms, today's break of 125.27, Oct 14 high highlights a double bottom reversal - a close above 125.27 would confirm this pattern. It suggests the contract has reversed course and that gains are likely near-term. This has opened 125.72 next and also signals scope for a climb above 126.00. Initial support is at 124.55, today low.