Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 152.23 - High Aug 31
- RES 1: 152.04/03 - High Nov 30 / 61.8% retracement of Jul - Oct sell-off
- PRICE: 151.93 @ 16:52 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 151.07 - Low Oct 27
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.38 - Low Feb 26 (cont)
JGB futures extended recent strength Tuesday, rallying to touch 152.04. The rally tested key resistance at 152.03, the first upside level, which retains focus in absence of a clean break. Consolidation above here would open 152.23, Aug 31 high. Key support continues to undercut at 151.07.