Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.927 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 2: 99.860 - High Jun 14 (cont)
- RES 1: 99.795 - High Aug 20 cont)
- PRICE: 99.595 @ 16:58 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 99.590 - Low Sep 23
- SUP 2: 99.555 - Low Sep 8 and a bear trigger
- SUP 3: 99.490 - Low Jul 6 (cont)
Aussie 3y futures slipped further Thursday and the S/T bearish condition dominates as the contract pulls away from recent highs. Attention is on 99.555, Sep 9 low. A break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback. The recent high of 99.678 on Sep 15 marks the bull trigger. A breach would instead confirm a resumption of bullish activity and refocus attention on 99.795, Aug 20 high (cont) and 99.856, Jun 14 high (cont). The all-time highs is 99.860.