Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $502.60 - 2.00 proj of Aug 19 - Sep 13 - Sep 21 price swing
- RES 3: $500.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $490.68 - 1.764 proj of Aug 19 - Sep 13 - Sep 21 price swing
- RES 1: $487.05 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $466.75 @ 13:44 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: $458.60 - High Jul 27
- SUP 2: $428.65 - Low Oct 12
- SUP 3: $411.40 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 4: $405.45/401.60 - Low Sep 30 / Low Sep 21
Copper traded higher yesterday and just short of key resistance at $487.05, the May 10 high and the bull trigger. A strong bullish condition was confirmed last week following the break of resistance at $430.68, a bear channel top drawn from the May 10 high. This signals a resumption of the broader uptrend and a break of $487.05 would confirm this. A break would open 490.68, a Fibonacci projection. Initial support is at $458.60, the Jul 27 high.