- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
Carry-Over Selling on Persistent Inflation
New contract lows for 2s: TUH3 taps 101-17.75, 2YY hits 4.8530% - highest level since July 2007; USH3 123-22 low, 30YY 3.9467% high.
- Tsy Mar/Jun roll winding down (over 90% complete), June takes lead quarterly tomorrow. Month-end may present additional rebalancing related trade.
- Economic data kicks off the week (modest reprieve from data-event risk this wk on net) with Durable Goods Orders (5.6%, -4.0%), ex-trans (-0.2%, 0.2%) and Cap Goods Orders Nondef Ex Air (-0.1%, -0.1%), ship (-0.6%, 0.0%) release at 0830ET. Pending Home Sales MoM (2.5%, 1.0%), YoY (-34.3%, --) at 1000ET and Dallas Fed Mfg Activity (-8.4, -9.3) at 1030ET.
- Scheduled Fed-speaker: Gov Jefferson on inflation, Fed mandate, text, Q&A at 1030ET. Boston Fed President Susan Collins said Friday she sees the need for more rate increases amid high inflation and then likely holding there for an extended period of time.
- Tsy issuance: $60B 13W, $48B 26W bill auctions today at 1130ET.
- Geopol risk: Eye on US/China tensions after US Plane In Taiwan Strait 'Disrupts Regional Situation': MNI (London)-Comments from the Chinese military stating that it has closely monitored a US military P-8A aircraft as it traversed the Taiwan strait.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.