Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.05/09 1.0% 10-dma envelope / High Jul 13
- RES 3: 130.75 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 130.20 High Sep 14 high
- RES 1: 129.67 High Sep 17
- PRICE: 128.43 @ 16:42 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 128.14 Low Sep 20
- SUP 2: 128.16 Low Aug 23
- SUP 3: 127.94 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 127.88 50.0% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jan rally
EURJPY extended losses Monday, with the pace of the sell-off accelerating to put the cross within range of the key bear trigger at the Aug 19 low of 127.94. The formation of a death cross in the DMA space may add further pressure, with the Monday low also piercing the 1.0% 10-dma envelope. The sell-off saw support at 128.60, the 76.4% retracement, give way, raising the risk of a move back toward the 2021 lows of 125.09. Initial firm resistance is unchanged at 130.20, Sep 14 high. Key resistance is at 130.75, Sep 3 high.