Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.1996 High May 14, 2018
- RES 3: 1.1978 1.236 proj of May 7 - Jun 10 rally from Jun 19 low
- RES 2: 1.1966 Cycle high Aug 18
- RES 1: 1.1883 High Aug 21
- PRICE: 1.1766 @ 17:22 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 1.1711 Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.1696 Low Aug 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: 1.1639 Low Jul 27 May 14 low
- SUP 4: 1.1615 Trendline support drawn off the
EURUSD faced selling pressure Friday trading below 1.1765, the 20-day EMA. The move lower has reinforced Wednesday's important short-term reversal pattern, a bearish engulfing that signalled a top in the trend. The condition has also been reinforced by a bearish divergence condition between price and momentum. Attention is on the key support at 1.1711, Aug 12 low. Initial resistance is at 1.1883, Friday's high. Bearish threat!