Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.2036, range $1.1199-1.2036. Europe open
$1.2008, range $1.1993-1.2030.
* Corrective pullback away from Friday high of $1.2092 extended to $1.2015 then
settled around $1.2030 into close.
* No missile launch by N.Korea Saturday, and Hurricane Irma weaker on Fla land
fall, prompted Usd risk covering.
* Eur/Usd was pressed to $1.2013 in opening Asia trade but quickly attracted
Eur/Jpy led demand which edged it to $1.2026.
* Once cross demand dried up Eur/Usd extended pullback to $1.1999 with recovery
effort capped below $1.2020.
* Early Europe continued to meet resistance into $1.2020 before rate began to
drift lower again.
* ECB Coeure comments warning of possible effects on inflation by persistent
strong Eur dropped rate to $1.1993.
* Buyers emerged into the dip, recovery eventually broke above $1.2020 to