Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Eurozone factory gate inflation skyrocketed by 5.4% between October and November, bringing the annual rate of increase to a record-smashing 21.9%, according to data released by Eurostat on Thursday.
- Shortages in European gas supplies, accounted for much of the increase, rising by 16.8% between October and November, taking the annual rise to 62.5%.
- Excluding energy, PPI rose by 0.8% over the month and by still-historically-high 8.9% over October of 2020.
- The producer price data suggest the consumer price inflation could continue to accelerate from the euro-era-high of 4.9% in November.
- EZ PPI now far exceeds the elevated rate in the UK, where output prices rose by 8.0% over October of 2021, while input prices jumped by 13.0%.