Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 178.27 High Jan 5
- RES 3: 177.96 High Jan 14
- RES 2: 177.81 High Jan 18
- RES 1: 177.56 High Jan 21
- PRICE: 177.17 @ 04:45 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: 176.63 Low Jan 22
- SUP 2: 176.34 Low Jan 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 175.93 1.00 proj of the Jan 41 - 12 sell-off from Jan 14 high
- SUP 4: 175.84 Low Nov 11 and a primary support
Bund futures found support Friday however last week's move lower still suggests scope for a move lower near-term. The sell-off Jan 21 cleared 176.96, 61.8% of the rally between Jan 12 - 14 and undermines the recent bullish theme. Scope is seen for a test of support at 176.34, Jan 12 low and a bear trigger. Moving average studies are in a bear mode too reinforcing the downside risk. On the upside, resistance is at 177.56, Jan 21 high.