August 17, 2022 01:04 GMT
DataHomepagemarkets-real-timeBank of Japan (BOJ) Market NewsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed IncomeForeign Exchange
- Japan's core machinery orders, excluding those for power generation equipment and ships, rose 0.9% m/m in June, edging up from the previous 5.6% m/m fall.
- Orders from non-manufacturing sectors dropped 0.0% m/m, shrinking from last 4.1% m/m decrease.
- Orders from the manufacturing sector, increased 5.4% m/m, catching up some of the last 9.8% m/m drop in May.
- The outlook for the July-September period is for a fall of 1.8%, compared with the 8.1% increase over the previous quarter.
- METI keeps the assessment of saying trade "shows signs of recovering".