Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $454.00 - Weekly High Aug 5, 2011 (cont)
- RES 3: $439.10 - 0.618 proj of Jan 28 - Feb 25 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 2: $437.55 - High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $425.55 - High Feb 26
- PRICE: $423.30 @ 12:15 BST Apr 16
- SUP 1: $398.80 - Low Apr 12
- SUP 2: $394.20 - Low Mar 25
- SUP 3: $384.90 - Low Mar 4 and key support
- SUP 4: $372.55 - Low Feb 12
Copper futures maintain a firmer tone following this week's recovery from Monday's low of $398.80, Mar 15 high. Price has traded through $419.00, Mar 15 high. The break confirms a move out of recent range and strengthens a bullish case. Further gains would suggest scope for a test of the key resistance at $437.55. Clearance of this hurdle would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend. Key support has been defined at $398.80, Apr 12 low.