Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 172.12 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 171.62 High Apr 14
- RES 2: 171.19/27 50-day EMA / High Apr 22
- RES 1: 170.55/98 20-day EMA / High Apr 7
- PRICE: 168.93 @ 16:51 BST May 12
- SUP 1: 168.91 Low May 12
- SUP 2: 168.52 Low Mar 20, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 3: 168.39 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 168.09 0.764 proj of the Jan 27 - Feb 25 - Mar 25 price swing
Bund futures fell further post-US CPI data, hitting new 2021 lows and further cementing the resumption of bearish activity. This week's sell-off resulted in a breach of support at 169.47, May 3 low as well as 169.24, Feb 24 low, opening further losses below 169.00. Vol band support undercuts at 168.39 going forward, but the outlook is bleak. A key short-term resistance has been defined at 170.98, Apr 7 high.