Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected CNY150 billion
by 7-day reverse repos, and CNY100 billion by 14-day reverse repos on Friday, a
10th trading day that the central bank has added liquidity by open market
- It resulted in a net injection of CNY220 billion given the maturity of CNY30
billion of reverse repos, according to Wind Information.
- The PBOC said today's OMO is to stabilize the liquidity condition at the
- 7-day weighted average interbank repo average rate for depository institutions
(DR007) fell to 2.6541% at 10:07 a.m. local time from the close of 2.7856% on
Thursday: Wind Information.
- CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 38 on Thursday vs 41 on
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 (10) 8532-5998; email: email@example.com
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 8532 5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org