August 10, 2022 12:15 GMT
- The fallout continues from yesterday’s FBI search of former President Donald Trump Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) believes the needle has swung back towards Democrats for control of the Senate.
- Although former President Donald Trump is having a challenging week legally, he had a strong day yesterday in the midterm primaries.
- President Biden has signed the instruments of ratification to provide for the NATO accession of Finland and Sweden.
- The US State Department has announced intentions to provide USD$89 million to help with challenges posed by Russian mines, calling the use of explosive devises, "grotesque," behaviour, "only associated with ISIS in Syria."
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) says Chinese President Xi Jinping is "acting like a scared bully," as tensions between Beijing and Washington remain high.
- Poll of the Day: The percentage of voters who view both political parties unfavourably is on the rise.
Full article: https://marketnews.com/mni-political-risk-analysis-us-daily-brief-10-08-22