Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
UK: Second reading of WAB - UK government win 329-299
- So majority of 30 votes in favour of the UK government's first reading of the
Brexit bill. First hurdle is over and the majority of 30 is higher than
- That's a positive.
- Next we have the vote on the timetable which is expected to be very close.
Very positive if that passes too, but will be much closer to call.
- If the timetable isn't agreed then the govt has threatened to pull the Brexit
bill altogether. It would also mean the Oct 31 date is out of the window. A vote
in favour very positive and UK leaving EU on Oct 31 would be most likely.