Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes have edged away from the lows seen at the re-open to last trade
+0-02 at 139-09, despite the uptick in e-minis and recovery from early lows for
- A reminder that Friday ultimately saw an easing in the space, as T-Notes
erased their early bid and more, with yields going out around session cheaps on
the back of a risk-positive reaction to reports that Gilead's remdesivir drug
had a positive impact on COVID-19 mortality rates, although the study wasn't as
stringent as a randomised controlled trial.
- Ultimately, 10-Year yields held within their recent ranges.
- Elsewhere, President Trump played down the odds of any movement re Sino-U.S.
relations, although that wasn't a source of any real surprise, with markets
happy to look through the headlines.
- A slow start to the regional Asia-Pac docket this week, which allow
participants to assess weekend news flow and headline watch.