Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 17.55 points at 28987.81
- ASX 200 up 17.102 points at 7319.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 9.041 points at 3601.818
- JGB 10-Yr future up 9 ticks at 151.99, yield down 2bp at 0.035%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.1 tick at 98.568, yield down 0.4bp at 1.487%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-04+ at 133-02+, yield up 0.51bp at 1.439%
- WTI crude down $0.2 at $70.04, Gold up $1.94 at $1900.48
- USD/JPY up 6 pips at Y109.40
- BIPARTISAN GROUP OF U.S. SENATORS SAYS IT HAS A DEAL ON INFRASTRUCTURE FRAMEWORK (RTRS)
- ECB SAID TO DIFFER ON BOND-BUYING NEED IN THIN SUMMER MARKET (BBG)
- THREE ECB POLICYMAKERS WANTED TO REDUCE PEPP'S PACE AT THURSDAY'S MEETING (RTRS SOURCES)
- BORIS JOHNSON PONDERS FOUR-WEEK DELAY BEFORE END OF COVID RESTRICTIONS (TIMES)
- EMMANUEL MACRON TO BLOCK NEW BREXIT TALKS ON NORTHERN IRELAND (TIMES)